Monday, 27 February 2017

It's February celebrating Embroidery Month

This time of year certainly lends itself to reflection, and I’ve certainly been thinking about the past recently!  Not particularly what I did at school but that is possibly the last time I worked on embroidery, so in celebration of  February National Embroidery Month, I have embroidered this pretty clutch bag.  I enjoyed embroidery so much that I have more on the go,  I'll share when it’s finished, if it's good, if not well it may never see the light of day.
It’s no secret I adore Debbie Shore’s patterns, I’ve made her Daisy Bag Pattern but no daisies on this bag, I have embroidered a mandala in it’s place instead, using predominately purple embroidery threads with contrasting fabric lining.

Links to the Daisy Bag pattern and fabric at the bottom x



1 comment: